Human body has a narrow range pH level of 7.35-7.45 which is slightly alkaline.
pH (potential of Hydrogen) has a measurement scale of 0-14. Above 7.0 is alkaline and below 7.0 is acidic. Most fruit and vegetables are alkaline and meats are acidic. Stress and sadness acidify the body. When the body environment becomes acidic, we get sick.
How to keep our body environment alkaline? Here are a few steps to follow:
1. Be happy (Sad tears are toxic)
2. Eat alkaline food as much as possible
3. Drink alkaline juice: BarleyLife® and LeafGreens®
4. Drink alkaline water: ABOVA® ORP Water
5. Do Tai Chi and QiGong every day
Ask Nan for a free health consultation.